Your privacy is important to us, and we recognise and respect your right to privacy. We understand you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used and that you are entrusting us with personal information – a responsibility we take seriously.
This policy limits our ability to use your information as set out below.
In addition to this policy please review our Terms and Conditions.
We respect your privacy
- Cyber Hive Technology respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- We will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- We may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Cyber Hive Technology, cyberhive.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time may be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to UK, US.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at [email protected]
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Privacy Officer Level 40 120 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website (cyberhive.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Cyber Hive Technology is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Newsletter and Subscription
- If you are receiving promotional information and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of a promotional email or e-mailing us [email protected] and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 10 business days for this request to be processed.
Contests and Promotions
- When you place an order with us online you will provide information such as your name, delivery address, and contact details. We use this information to identify and process your order. When a purchase is made through our website, customer credit card details are collected and stored by our payment provider which facilitates further use of your credit card at a checkout.
Password and login
- If we provide you with a username and password you are responsible for the security of your password and log-in information. You take responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of this information.
Should you have any concerns about this policy, or our actions please contact us at
Tel: 03 9009 7200
Email: [email protected]
Address: Level 40, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia