TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions are valid between you and Cyber Hive Technology.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All comments and statements made on this website and any corresponding social media sites are based on Cyber Hive Technology personal view only and are not intended as professional or legal advice in anyway.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the governing laws of Australia.
Use of material on the website
1. Except for the limited use set out these terms and conditions, you may not use the website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose, including, but not limited to:
(i) the reproduction of the material in any material form;
(ii) the distribution of the material in any material form;
(iii) re-transmission of the material by any medium to any other website;
(iv) ‘framing’ the material on the Website with other material on any other website.
2. You must not modify or copy:
(i) the layout of the Website; and
(ii) any computer software and code contained in the Website.
3. The Cyber Hive Technology reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it, vested in it or otherwise. To the full extent permitted by law, the material provided on the website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
(i) re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
(ii) stored in any storage media; and/or
(iii) re-transmitted in any media;
without the prior written consent of Cyber Hive Technology.
Links to other websites
The website may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of Cyber Hive Technology and:
(i) may provide links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by Cyber Hive Technology of the linked site; and
(ii) is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
Limitation of Liability
1. Your use of the website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither Cyber Hive Technology nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website accepts any liability for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on the website, whether or not Cyber Hive Technology is aware of such errors or omissions. Nor do they accept any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit, or loss or corruption of data arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access this site, whether arising in tort or contract. Further, Cyber Hive Technology does not bear any responsibility for any errors, omissions, defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the website.
2. The Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Where it is permitted to do so, Cyber Hive Technology limits its liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded to:
(i) in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and or
(ii) in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
1. Features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on this website (including, without limitation, products manufactured or supplied through our business partners or suppliers which are displayed on this website and their attributes) are approximate only and subject to change without notice. A reference to products or services on this website does not imply or warrant that the products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality.
2. To the full extent permitted by law Cyber Hive Technology disclaims any and all warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings, express or implied, including but not limited to:
(i) any warranty relating to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the website and/or of any linked sites; or
(ii) any warranty relating to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or on any linked sites.
(iii) any warranty that the website, or the server that makes the site available are free of software viruses;
(iv) any warranty that the functions contained in any software contained on the website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
(v) any warranty that errors and defects in the website will be corrected.